The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*offers u a cake that says "sorry for taking too long"*
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

His inner depths churned, and while she knew only some of it made it to the surface, she watched his reactions change and shift -- into what, exactly, she couldn't say. Amekaze watched, feeling a mixture of concern and curiosity as she lent him her whole focus. Something troubled him deeper than she could imagine.

Words never truly made it into existence. Instead, something bizarre overtook him. Ame's ears were back and she came closer, half wary but with helpful intentions, she looked as he desperately clung to the earth like some unseen force was trying to unseat him. She whined lowly, hovering around him while willing an answer to be seen. Breathing looked like a struggle, not one she could control, and a creeping sense of helplessness overcame her.

Just breath, she murmured, aiming to be a supportive presence. Or try to.. She had never expected illness of him, and this did not look like anything else she had ever seen before, but she couldn't help the uneasy feeling in her gut. Tell me how I can help... she offered, although doubted she would be hearing back from him so easily. Ame wanted to reach out to him, and considered possibly.. grooming behind his ears, or something similar to help soothe, but she did not want to launch him into further upset by unwarranted contact -- especially considering that she did not know what was wrong with him in the first place.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM