The Sunspire sidesplitting sharpness
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She was still and silent in the face of Aleera's warning, only moving to lower her neck down to further expose the wound buried there in the mess of her longest fur. Naturally, even in the summertime, she kept the wildest coat across the back of her neck. While she may not be overly close and Ame a naturally reclusive, solitude-seeking creature, she had trusted in Aleera before, and would resign to do so again. She would behave, although depending on the course of this in store for her (because she was not used to anything being done to her), it may be a test of her patience. Maybe Aleera's too..I will not. Just.. do not spread word. She squeezed shut her eyes, trying to find the best way to phrase this. To Ferdie, or Jace. I will heal, and will not worry them.. she grated, seeking Aleera's confidentiality in this for she was seeing her at what she hoped would be her worst.

Ah. Still better than nothing. I only know a little, myself, she sighed, licking her dry lips from panting. In my old home.. we did not treat much. Wounds would often be dire enough to kill a wolf anyway. Her brother had been a good example. Even with attentive healers, would he have recovered? Unlikely. She fought the urge to shift uncomfortably at the memory; being sore and needing tending like this was making her think of him, and her sister, and all the times they had been at each others throats.

She tried to stay still. That one is not easy to clean. she grumbled. Her messy hair didn't help any, often sticking into the wound. And it is partly.. a reopening of an older wound, in a place where I was bruised badly as well. One from a few weeks ago.. another Creek ばかやろう, she growled, finding the words falling too liberally suddenly. She was too hot, too.

Attempting to gather herself, she went on to say I sleep in the trees.. which did not come out right. Not in the trees themselves, necessarily, but the dense thicket of woods nearby. There was an attempt at a gesture that way; it wasn't far. The mossy roots.. so no den. The creek is fine, she agreed with a small nod.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sidesplitting sharpness - by Amekaze - August 24, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Aleera - August 24, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Aleera - August 25, 2014, 04:00 AM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Aleera - August 26, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Amekaze - August 26, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Aleera - August 28, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: sidesplitting sharpness - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 03:18 AM