Stone Circle And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I’m scared.

A part of him wanted to utter I know but his mouth remained shut; she confirmed what he was already aware of, he didn’t need to further press it. Rather, he inched closer, slowly, ears pulled back out of uncertainty—for how she might react.

“I want to make things right,” he said. “I want to make it so you won’t be scared anymore.” So neither of us have to be scared, he nearly added, stopped only by his own inability to expose himself. Because if Laurel knew the truth, would she even want anything to do with him? Would she still humour his words, his declaration to protect her, if she ever found out? If he couldn’t even protect himself, couldn’t keep the demons away, then...

“Will you let me do that for you?” he asked instead, steering his mind elsewhere. It would do no good for either of them, he told himself, if he didn’t focus on the present; there was no need to revisit his past, no reason to show that piece to her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start - by Xan - August 10, 2020, 01:19 AM