The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She nodded, mhm-ing softly as she considered healers. Evidently the advice gained from such had not proven all that effective. Amekaze sighed quietly. Perhaps healers here would have a greater insight to it, but she wasn't going to hold her breath. There probably just wasn't a simple cure to this, no magical herb he could slather on his forehead and be instantaneously freed of all further trouble..

However, she was hopeful. She wasted no time with a nod. Of course. Anytime you feel up to it, she was rarely all that far. Hidden, on some days, sure, but not without range of a call. She was always listening.

And while she could appreciate his father's concern for his son, she doubted a bit of sparring would be too much for him. He was awkward and gangly with youth's angles but he didn't seem to be an entirely unhealthy wolf. He could roughhouse a little and survive, so she felt, anyway. It may be strange at first, if you have never done it before, but I believe it does come naturally to an extent. Even in gentle wolves once they got the hang of it and so long as their lives were not at risk. Ame would show him things, too. And I promise not to be too rough on you.. at first, of course, she jested and poked a lifted paw towards his shoulder.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM