The Sunspire Rally for the Future
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
s'all good. WRAPPIN' UP and i'll award your exp shortly (assuming i figure out how LMAO)
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Bodies came together and the hunt reached its climax with her teeth digging deep -- the killing blow dealt. The rush of success followed, as did blood from the prey while her own heart pounded. She soon slowed up, hearing her fellow wolves do the same, to watch the beast crumple to its knees and experience its last seconds.

And so, together they fed as she hoped that this would be the first of many successes to come their way in weeks and months to follow.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Rally for the Future - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 31, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Rally for the Future ((final round)) - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Rally for the Future ((final round)) - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Rally for the Future ((final round)) - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Rally for the Future ((final round)) - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Rally for the Future ((final round)) - by Amekaze - October 12, 2014, 02:22 AM