Ankyra Sound my sensible heart
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It was apparent Caiaphas had struck a chord with the female -- and this excited her. As Kaskara's words began to fill with scorn and derision, Caiaphas' countenance seemed to brighten -- and she leaned forwards with a crooked grin plastered across her ugly muzzle.

She waited for Kaskara's tirade to cease and the moment Kaskara fell silent she pulled herself upward, wrapping herself sinuously around Kaskara in a slippery circle -- her eyes prowling and her visage stormed with delight. "On the contrary, friend -- I know a great deal about diplomacy." Her ugly grin widened and she pulled closer with a hushed voice. "After all, diplomacy is just the continuation of war by other means." She cackled, aligning herself so that they were within kiss-or-kill distance. She could feel Kaskara's breath hot against her skull.

"Your alpha does not get to decide what to do with that information. Your alpha has few choices. We are here. She is there. Our names and our territory names do not matter -- what matters is that we are wolves, with teeth and claws and we will fight to defend it. Kill for it." The wicked smile disappeared and her expression morphed into one of darkened brutality. "Do you have any other questions, friend? Perhaps you want to test the limits of my diplomacy?"

Messages In This Thread
my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 12, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 14, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 16, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:55 PM