Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lips pursed, a couple scathing thoughts drifting through her head. Towhee discarded them out of hand, though her eyes narrowed again as she tried once more to place his vaguely familiar features.

We’ve met before, she said even more slowly than usual, but I can’t remember when or where. Although your name makes me think ‘northerner.’ Are you one of Kukutux’s people?

Were those even one and the same? Towhee wasn’t sure. Maybe she was conflating them. Either way, she blinked and waited, one paw rolling idly over the muskrat carcass at her feet.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM