Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nothing he said jogged her memory, though she found it curious that Kigipigak called her “Lady of Moonglow” versus her much more common title of “Moonwoman.” Towhee had heard of Tartok here and there, though nothing she could specifically remember on that note, either.

Mm, was her only reply to his statement about the cedars.

Take your cues from Meerkat and leave it alone, Towhee reminded herself.

Nonetheless, she found herself asking, Why did you choose there? The hinterlands are huge and largely unoccupied. What made you decide on the forest right beside the copse?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM