Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He took no responsibility for the decision; it had been his wife’s. Towhee’s nostrils flared. The next few words out of her mouth made her eyes narrow. Boy, they really hadn’t done their research, had they?

You were surprised? she scoffed. They’ve been in the copse since last year. And if you’re on such good terms with them, why wouldn’t you support their village instead of building yours right on top of theirs? Look, my daughter and her husband are way too nice to say it but your decision is ignorant at best, downright disrespectful at worst.

With that, she snatched the muskrat off the ground and marched into the copse. She didn’t know if she would tell Meerkat about this exchange—she didn’t want to stress her out unnecessarily—but she had a feeling she really was just saying the quiet part out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM