Sun Mote Copse who’s afraid of little old me?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Otter took it upon herself to systematically destroy legions of ants. It was likely only a matter of time before she knocked down the entire anthill. Towhee watched all this with an arched eyebrow, an amused smile playing about her lips.

When the little girl suddenly noticed the ants crawling all over her, Towhee recognized the soundless scream. She should probably leap in and brush them off Otter in case they were biting her, though there was an important life lesson here.

-“You have ants in your pants!”- she teased. -“What did I tell you? I believe I said, ‘look and don’t touch.’ Then I think I recall saying, ‘don’t come crying to me’…”-

Despite her words, she moved in and began brushing her broad paws over Otter’s little legs. It wasn’t that effective. Towhee glanced around, wishing they were a bit nearer the loch. A good dunk in there would relieve Otter of her myriad stowaways.

-“Maybe you should stop, drop and roll,”- she suggested after a moment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 05, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Towhee - April 08, 2024, 07:57 AM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 08, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Towhee - April 08, 2024, 08:54 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Towhee - April 09, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 12, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Towhee - April 15, 2024, 08:24 AM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 15, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Towhee - April 15, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: who’s afraid of little old me? - by Otter - April 16, 2024, 12:09 PM