Swiftcurrent Creek you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,154 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette chuckled and nodded in agreement. She felt that he could handle that as well. She would check the plants' health and what not. But if he helped with keeping the dead leaves off then it might be some big steps in the right direction for the garden to thrive.

She did have to laugh at his words. "I think we would al go a little crazy if there are 5 more adults in this pack," she joked. They were all a little introvert but in a good way. They enjoyed each other company but they didn't need that many wolves. "I will make sure to be extra terrible so you can be the charmer that makes them stay," she joked, knowing that she had a hard time being mean to anyone really.

"Hey, I've been part of the Saints for a part of my life," she remarked. Which still had been super weird to think about. All these vicious wolves, but they were never vicious to her. "But alright, I usually don't wander too far anyways." It was nice to know that he cared. She knew he cared, but that he expressed it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw - by Arlette - April 26, 2024, 01:58 PM