Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

In silence, she had observed his struggle and soon it all stopped. He had looked stuck in the fullest sense of the word, and, the fact that he remained so even in her presence was just further proof. Up close, she could see just how tightly he fit in between the rocks. In fact, she was fairly certain she had never seen anything so thoroughly stuck.

Then she listened, ears splayed and head tilted as she was met with an interesting barrage. Huffing softly, she rolled her eyes. He couldn't possibly know much about her, let alone how refined and beautiful she may be, unless he had eyes in his ass.. but she chuffed quietly, a note on the very verge of a small laugh. He was at least right to call himself foolish. Just look at him. But she was finding herself vaguely entertained; this was certainly not typical..

Hm, unless the 80 is my half, maybe reconsider the split and I may see what I can do.. she peered at this predicament, and although she wasn't too keenly interested in the rabbit, getting something out of this would be good . Is there room enough to push you in further then turn around? Or will that just get you stuck in the other direction? I do not suspect that will go easily, either, she said, referencing how perfectly he was wedged in there, and unless there was a way to basically butter his sides up, this looked bad and since she didn't know how much space was in front of him, it was hard to say how to approach it.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM