and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ty for the responses! no order post as much as you want -- anyone is welcome to discover malachi's scent. im thinking that not a lot of wolves would be traveling this close to ankyra so we can play it all by ear :)
The coywolf paused from her frenetic pacing long enough to allow Spyridon's approach -- with a jut of her narrow jaw she proffered a return lick before her sharp eyes fell on the grey silhouette of Nakai. As he approached she remained quite still save for the flutter of wind along her long spine-fur.

Still panting from her laborious search, she watched as the mist from her breath roiled above her skull and dissipated in the cold wind. Nakai had shown a great deal of promise to Ankyran life so far -- and in return, the female was courteous in her answer. Selecting the common tongue (of which she was most familiar) she spoke. "We are searching for a packmate, a pup. You may have scented him recently, it is the pup that is not Kevlyn." Briskly she turned, an ear flicked back as she awaited any questioning response -- and if none came, she would start loping down the strand to cover more ground.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party] - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2015, 07:47 PM