and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Tearing her gaze from the brilliant horizon where Duskfire sat, Caiaphas looked behind her where Kevlyn and Spyridon were but shadows cast against the sand. Soon they would catch wind of the scent and flank her -- for now, she would busy herself with tracking the meandering path Malachi had left behind.

The Siren Queen's ear flicked back as Nakai approached abreast of her -- she cast him a solemn gaze, her frenzied expression wrought with both hatred and anguish for the Duskfire wolves. Larus was hers, not theirs -- they had committed an unspeakable atrocity against the Ankyran wolves by taking one of their own.

"His name is Malachi." Caiaphas uttered quietly, as if speaking the very name would summon an apparition of the sundry-colored male. "Leader of Duskfire -- Larus' original home." She dropped her slender nose to the trail and started following the scent towards the Ridge. "They have stolen him from us." The withered creature hissed, her ears pulled back in disgust.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party] - by Caiaphas - January 23, 2015, 09:13 PM