Horizon Ridge i walked a thousand sorry miles
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

Caiaphas, for a moment, was unsure of the sincerity in the female's words. Dubiously, she looked the silvered female up and down -- ascertaining that indeed, it looked as if she had truly been mauled by some denizen of the depths.

Besides, as far as Caiaphas could tell, there was no guile in the mottled wolf's expression.

"A fish?" She queried, her dark muzzle tilted to the side in mild disbelief and mixed apprehension -- "or a shark?" Her words revealed she was a coastal wolf by heart, and quietly she wondered if the piebald female was used to the sometimes unpredictable life the shoal exhibited. But the sea was just that - unpredictable -- and while Caiaphas did not press, it was clear from her bright eyes that she possibly thirsted for a more elaborate explanation on how the smudged Gamma had gotten so mangled.

"I'm Caiaphas." She paused introspectively, her eyes discretely catching that the female before her sported a sliver of deep-sea blue in one adamant yellow eye. "Akhlut admitted me today."

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 08:31 PM