Neverwinter Forest that faint echo
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame would push the boundaries this much. She stayed where she was as she was. Little this wolf had done so far had inspired her otherwise, so here she was with a scrutinizing eye.

The edge of the other was not unnoticed. She saw, and then considered the implications. Would one wrong word or gesture send her springing? So it appeared. Amekaze imagined the rush of satisfaction in testing this theory, although she kept her manners on a slack rein for now.

My loyalty is a possibility, she replied curtly. She could be another capable wolf here and one less to one of the region's other packs if the pack suited her well enough. Yet, she did not come here desperately pining for a home and the solace it would provide.

What she did want was to be impressed. It may depend on what else you feel you need, she added, then with a tilt of her muzzle although her stare remained hardened. Oftentimes packs were not so hard to garner the basics from. Just by being here, she was learning some, so even if this ivory-furred beauty could not be appeased without significant effort, this would not be a waste. I already know of your Alpha through the words of another and it was enough to inspire me to learn more. Her eyes remained narrowed, daring almost.

The encounter ran its course and Amekaze decided that this was not the right time for this. When it was eventually realized that she would gain nothing from this, she took her leave...

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
that faint echo - by Amekaze - February 04, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: that faint echo - by Blanc - February 05, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: that faint echo - by Amekaze - February 07, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: that faint echo - by Blanc - February 10, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: that faint echo - by Amekaze - February 12, 2014, 03:51 AM