Bearclaw Valley I kick off the asphalt as I please
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me~

As the boy's giggles faded away, he came to the realization that his 'attack' had had no effect on his mother. It was disappointing enough to make him frown, and caused his tail to stop wagging. Nothing ever went as planned for the boy, but that was something he was determined to change. He'd show them all, his mother included. Though, he decided he would need to wait until after he could smell properly again before taking action. While he despised the scents of the herbs, he did like the smells of some other things—like a fresh breeze blowing in from outside. It was rare for him to ever actually be able to smell it, since there was usually always someone blocking the exit, but whenever he was given the chance to, he enjoyed every second of it. Without his nose working, he could not do that, which made him upset. Not as upset as his mother had made him, but pretty damn close.

Xan worked his way back over onto his stomach, letting out a yawn as he did so. He didn't want to sleep, since that meant he would have lost the battle, but his body seemed to disagree with his mind. The warmth caused sleep to call out his name, attempting to draw him in with her soft voice, but his mother's humming helped him to stay conscious. He would not succumb to sleep—or so he had believed at first. Before the boy had even realized it'd happened, his eyes had shut and the beauty that was sleep pulled him into her dark embrace. She held onto him, casting him into his own little land of dreams, and it seemed he wouldn't be allowed to leave for awhile. At first, he tried to fight it, tried to force his eyes back open, but in the end his sleepiness had won. Unconsciously, he snuggled a bit closer to his mother, seeking the warmth and comfort she provided as he slept.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 22, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I kick off the asphalt as I please - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 08:35 AM