Kintla Flatlands spiraling supernova
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
:D! i feel like i'm a slow/crummy replier this week bc work has been like ugh.. but a few days off is coming up and i can't wait to sleeeeep in lmao
He squared up and she studied him carefully. Without a doubt, she found herself glad he was alive and not impossibly far from the mountain.. but she knew she didn't need to even say it: there was worry in the way her ears angled back and her eyes narrowed when he bowed his head. Where was Rain? And had something dire happened to her?

Without her, he seemed more.. unsettled than she had ever seen him. He explained, her brow furrowed, and she trailed alongside him with a tense jog. Her fears were confirmed when he revealed the storm was the root cause of this. While bad news, it was far from a surprise. "Where did you see her last?" A cave could mean many places, or maybe he didn't know where... Naturally, Amekaze hoped near the mountains somewhere. "And injured how?" Incapacitated, surely.. but again, the options for details were vast. Bleeding wounds? Broken bones? Something worse? "I had searched for the two of you further north in the flatlands almost to Ravensblood after the storm thinking something had possibly happened.." When it had been so long since she had heard back from them, and the storm's timing, it had almost made perfect sense for that to be the holdup -- as much as she had hated to think about such a fate for one of her few comrades.

But that had been a handful of days ago and even more since the storm event. She tried to put a timeline on this.. wondering how long Rain had been misplaced and injured (or both) and she found she didn't like the looks of it. He was noticeably fatigued as well, which was worrisome on top of all things when he was, without a doubt, her best chance of finding her again the fastest. How long had he run ragged trying to find her already...?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 22, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 28, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 01:36 AM