Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
in a quick moment the little waif revealed the treasure she had coveted -- between her small jaws dangled the loose form of a starfish. caiaphas eyed the briny creature with an unforgiving distaste -- starfish had never been a cuisine her palate could settle for. a precursory glance (and the child's subsequent freeze in slight surprise) suggested she was alone: perfect.

the wraith stalked towards the youth, her head low. she had every intent of whisking this small treasure back to her coven; and there sat in her gaze a dangerous gleam that suggested she was not a friendly stranger. "so far from home, little thing." she crooned with a cackle, delight dancing across her gaze.

unfortunately, the glee was short lived as she wind shifted and an unmistakable scent carried forth from deirdre: lasher.

god damn it.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Caiaphas - April 26, 2016, 04:35 PM