Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas swung about as the child blurted, completely missing the mimicked expression. on slender legs the little wraith started to power-walk, her limbs churning sand with her long and ungainly stride. maybe if she walked fast enough, deirdre would be left behind. the girl's inquisition was enough to drive caiaphas right of a cliff, and already she was regretting volunteering to walk the little babe home. she wondered briefly if lasher would mourn the absence of his darling pup if, say, she had an accident and tumbled into the sea.. caiaphas cut the lolling water's edge a furtive glance, lamenting at the distance between deirdre and the lapping waves. could she even swim yet?

"you'll find just why she's nasty if you keep asking all those questions. maybe we'll take a detour to her house." caiaphas imparted matter-of-factly, a faint twinge of hardness in her voice. before deirdre could reply caiaphas would pull ahead in a smooth trot to mercilessly torment the child and put a matter of distance between them. she smirked to herself, delighted by her lack of hospitality, though she eventually slowed to allow the wood-child to catch up. the two would chat until @Lasher or some other donnelaith member intercepted them, and then the pale sylph would be abruptly on her way.

tagging for visibility, feel free to PP any interaction they might have if you wanted lasher to pop in!
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2016, 03:56 PM