Coconut Grove a shadow in the corner, just playing along
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' ear slicked back at the inquiry -- do you like it? -- she couldn't tell. it was food and for that she immediately wanted it, but it lacked the savory bite that flesh often carried with it. she was used to salty things; the brine had consumed her diet -- and this was anything but. "no, but it is food." she answered, nosing one that seemed to be green and not quite as mature. as kjalarr rose she flanked him, nosing about in the sand and collecting what few she could. they would eat their fill here, if they could, and later, bring what they could back to the sound. it would be a pathetic haul, but a haul nonetheless.

after she had rolled a few of the strange fruit-things into a small gathering, she turned to kjalarr and slumped to the ground. she seized one in her jaws and worked it to the best of her ability, but to no avail. she did not have the full blood of a wolf and for once in her life she found that fault to be detracting. with a sigh she clasped the thing between her paws and paused, turning to the stark white male. "there is something i must ask you."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a shadow in the corner, just playing along - by Caiaphas - May 07, 2016, 01:38 PM