Ankyra Sound twisted nerve
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she paused as an angry howl punctuated the air; for a moment she thought it her own, for it voiced many of the same frustrations. yet it was distinctly male; her large ears fanned the air in silent tandem as she tried to pierce from the roaring waves the direction of the sound.

she hadn't investigated long before the long shadow of a comrade fell across the blinding sand, the form of whittier shortly behind. she hadn't interacted with this male much, though she tolerated him simply on principle that he was a relative of the beta's. the siren queen lifted her slender jaw and inspected him, hoping he had some sort of morsel in which she could bully from his jaws.

but his jaws were empty, like hers. she sighed, her exhale long and woven with exhaustion. "ave, comrade." the greeting was simple, neutral even -- and seemed to imply some sort of casual connection between the two strangers. whittier was receptive to her tentative attempt at conversation; before long the strand was filled with the soft murmur of their conversation well into the night.

PPing an ending bc whitter ded ;-;
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
twisted nerve - by Caiaphas - June 14, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: twisted nerve - by Whittier - June 14, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: twisted nerve - by Caiaphas - June 19, 2016, 10:29 AM