Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
HUNT!! :D hunt is optional but if you want to be fed COME FEAST! @Kjalarr @Maude @Slancio @Lusca @Ondine @Devin @Bain @Ishild

caiaphas couldn't believe it. below her, on the ground plain as day, was the dark, oily dropping of deer. she had never expected in her entire life to be so overjoyed to witness shit -- but here she was, ecstatic. it was not a trick, it was not a hallucination -- it was deer scat loud and clear.

she threw back her head in a howl, the song shaky at first and climbing in both fever and pitch. food, she screamed beautiful, bountiful tasty food she thought -- finally something easier to stomach than the flesh of her fallen comrades. without missing a beat the siren queen darted off in the direction of the forest, following the trail until she came upon recent markings that suggested the deer were only an acre's worth away. she would wait until she amassed her comrades, and then they would ambush the deer and gluttonously slaughter every single one for their delicious, savory meat.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2016, 05:56 PM