Ankyra Sound why do we care about the rumors baby
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
he liked it. caiaphas let a smile indulge her usually strained features, trailing her gaze over the spire-ridden roof of the chamber. she liked it too, in a way -- but it was a dark and terrible way.

"not so good things." she answered honestly, for she had no reason to lie to kjalarr. "i am the last surviving member of a pack called the nereides. they worshiped the sea, and their faith came a terrible cost." she drew her gaze back to her scarred comrade. "sacrifices." she delivered the statement unflinchingly, for it had been she to commit them. "there is lots of life still left in this room, and lots of blood in which to drown it." she commented darkly. she was not outwardly suspicious, but she had every reason to believe that the crimes of her iniquity had been given form in that dark and forgotten room.

last post for me, feel free to PP. <3
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - August 03, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Caiaphas - August 24, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: why do we care about the rumors baby - by Kjalarr - September 10, 2016, 05:28 AM