Stavanger Bay i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
last for me <3 thank you for the thread

it pleased caiaphas greatly to learn that these wolves worshipped the only respectable thing in the world worth worshiping -- the sea. as far as caiaphas was concerned, there was no greater matron -- no being more deserving. like the nereides, it was a refreshing change of pace to hear their deity was female.

"saltwinter is the last vestige of the nereides, a massive, coastal clan. there is no shore they have not set to conquest." caiaphas had not considered lying, for the female had been forthright and the favor would be returned. "the nereides worship the sea, the mother. they are matriarchal, amazonian -- there is no place for men in their ranks save for the deportment of drudge servitude." she paused for a moment, a wry grin fleeting across her muzzle.

"the nereides on our shore are no longer, for themiscyra called them back. i remain. and i serve no god save for myself." she did not delve into the reason she had fallen out of grace with the nereides' creed, for it involved the death of a wolf she had considered her child.

"i had gone to visit donnelaith, but along the way picked up the scent of a pack. we are not so far from each other that it seemed natural to investigate. it was most helpful -- you were most helpful -- but i must return to the shore. ave, comrades." with that she would dip her head and bow out, aiming to return to ankyra if no other words were said.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 07, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 07, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 07, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 09, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 16, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 17, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 19, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 21, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 23, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 25, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 29, 2016, 08:48 PM