Ankyra Sound Fight against the sun
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas was outwardly bemused by the stranger's sundry gestures; it seemed slate's countenance ran the gamut from darkly menacing to a futile, almost friendly grin. the contortions that slate expressed were met with only a thinly veiled smile, as caiaphas was incapable of surmising what emotions fueled them.

her long, mulish ears pulled forward in an elaborate swoop as the female mentioned 'daystar' and 'cardinal' -- say what? she did not sheath the obvious consternation that clustered her muzzle. the siren queen shook her head in a silent 'no' -- no, daystar was not something she even knew the meaning of.

the stranger revealed her name, but in passing, also her motives. caiaphas was not one to rest on her laurels, but with slate's needs and intentions laid bare, the savage queen had no further need to analyze her.

"caiaphas. why just a year?" she queried, struck in particular by that oddity. most wolves stretched their lives as long as the could, so it seemed curious the female had a date in line for her expiration. caiaphas, as clever as she could be, was not aware it was simply a saying and so, found it quite curious.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 09, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 11, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 11, 2016, 08:39 PM