Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It was not long before Steady arrived, and Day picked himself up off the floor for propriety's sake and went to meet the man as he came. "Steady," he greeted, voice warm as he regarded the alpha. "Everything was fine - I got a little lost, but I made good time, other than that," he explained, leaving out the minor spot of trouble that he'd encountered on the fen's borders. Grayday yawned and sat down beside the alpha, body feeling heavy after the exertion of his travels. Knowing that the man would probably be eager to hear the news, Day went ahead and cut to the chase - they had other things still to dicuss, after all. "Sebastian met me at the borders - he's glad Eden found a home in us. No hard feelings there, but..." And it was one hell of a but. "But, uh, there was a little girl with him about Addie's age... when she heard where I was from..."

His voice trailed off as he remembered the look in her eyes. What happened here? he wondered.

"Well... Sebastian said we shouldn't send anyone else down that way," he continued, letting the silence speak for itself. If Steady asked, he would explain, but if not he'd be glad to think as little as possible about the poor girl. "He wasn't angry, but he said he'd send for you if... if Odette was ready to see someone from Silvertip again."

He still burned to know the history of this, but it seemed a delicate topic to broach. Instead, he offered silent comfort to the alpha and waited for his reaction before deciding whether or not to ask.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM