Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday's ears went back as his alpha continued on with the conversation, speaking as though this was just another thing he would have to deal with. Day appreciated it, and the sentiment behind it - but it just didn't sit right with him to think that Steady would need to clean up his mistakes - and to Day, this wasn't a mistake. Maybe it wasn't the best timing, but this was something he'd wished for so hard, and for so long...

"Steady," he began, uncertain, "you don't have to have anything to do with them. This is - I know it's not what you would've wanted to happen, since it'll probably take me away for a lot of the winter - and I'll pick up the slack where I can, but I know it's not convenient... but you don't need to worry about it, other than that."

Somewhere in the confusing string of words, he'd meant to add a 'thank you' or 'it means a lot', but he wasn't even sure he and Steady were on the same page. Maybe he was reading too much into this. Day looked away.

"It's not too far to go in-between, I thought," he said in a low voice, though truthfully, he'd rather Amber come to Silvertip than anything else. "She'd have the cubs there," he said, because he assumed that was what she planned. "I'll go back and forth during the pregnancy, and then stay for a few months while they're growing, and then when they're strong enough... if you didn't mind... I thought we might come to Silvertip," he explained. "If not, we'll just stay over there."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM