Stone Circle try to stay on track this time
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day visibly reeled when the man's good mood took a nose-dive, going so far as to take a half-step back. Quickly, though, he caught hold of himself and remembered that they'd not parted on great terms the last time they'd had a one-on-one conversation. Day had been flying under the radar since then, but had done his best to keep up with the various duties of hunting and border-marking and watching Adeline like a hawk. Apparently, it hadn't been enough to soothe the alpha's nerves.

Day found himself feeling a little annoyed, but what was new about that? It wasn't as though Steady didn't have a good reason, but Day wished he'd see his side of it, too. But maybe that was what Steady was wishing, too. Did he think Day didn't see the trouble he was causing? What was he supposed to say?

"I'm sorry, okay?" he said softly, hoping no one else was around. It hurt him to know that Steady was disappointed in him, and he definitely didn't want anyone else to know. Adeline, least of all. What would she think of him if she knew her dad hated him? "I didn't mean to cause you problems, but - " Best not to make excuses while apologizing. "I'm just sorry."

He thought about offering to just leave, to not come back, but if that was what Steady wanted, he was sure he would know it before too long.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2016, 11:29 PM