The Sentinels maybe some robitussin
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Hey, you!" Day replied, tail wagging furiously as Lotte came into view. He'd hoped to run into her here, though there were more pressing things at hand. She offered him her company, but before he had time to say of course, a call came singing through the air. His ears swivelled toward the sound, but he tried to keep his attention on his silvery friend, turning to press a quick kiss to her cheek. How are things? he wanted to ask, but then she came into view.

His jaw very nearly dropped. There was something unearthly about the woman; beautiful and fay. He thought fleetingly of Reiko (there were so many wolves in his past; so many losses), but the white shewolf was not familiar to him. Was she even real? Was she an angel? Day wanted to look to Lotte to see her reaction, but he could not tear his eyes away from the pure lily that now stood before him.

Fleetingly, Day thought of falling down in worship.

"I brought a rabbit," he said, a little choked. It seemed like such a poor offering for such a wonderful creature. "Doe said I should see you... to see if you would heal my eyes."

If it was her will. He no longer doubted she had the power.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM