The Sentinels maybe some robitussin
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day was glad that Lotte had moved to stand beside the queen. It gave him something to look at other than the ethereal beauty of the woodland alpha - and though Lotte was not an ugly wolf by any means, her strong, earthy presence seemed to soak away some of the shock-and-awe that'd first frozen his tongue upon the white wolf's arrival. With his dull eyes moving between the two, he began a halting tale of his ailment.

"I - there was a fire, when I was young. I got a little too close, and my eyes got burned. Not badly or anything, but they got infected after that - and again and again for a long time after. And when they were finally all healed an healthy, I noticed that I couldn't see so well as I could before. It's only gotten worse from there."

By the end of his little speech, Deirdre's spell seemed to have receded somewhat. Day was not sure if it was the sweet, grounding sight of Lotte or if he was simply growing used to the white queen's beauty. Either way, he was greatful for the easing of his breaths and the slowing pace of his heart.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM