Stone Circle with purple fountains issuing from his veins
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It was a little surprising for the storm-coated male to hear the warmth in his packmate's voice. Though he hadn't interacted much with her, what he remembered of her had been an insistence on her way and a desire to prove herself. Day felt a little sheepish as he realized he'd let his own moods cloud his judgement of the woman - Like him, she had only been thinking for the good of the pack.

"I was hoping you'd let me tag along on a hunt," he said - words he'd decided on prior to searching for her. Words meant to cater to the whims of a wolf he'd only imagined. Valette appeared as warm and friendly as any of his other packmates. "There are a few herds around that haven't realized we live here, yet. They all look pretty healthy, but I'm sure we could take down a smaller doe, between the two of us."

He'd been watching the blacktails dutifully during his border patrols, though his bad sight had hindered that, somewhat. It would not hinder him during a hunt, however, and he hoped he would not have to explain this to Valette. As his eyes grew worse, his embarassment over them grew stronger.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: with purple fountains issuing from his veins - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 04:47 PM