Stone Circle with purple fountains issuing from his veins
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"I can - "

Day started to tell her that he could see from a bit closer just fine, and that he wasn't blind or anything but things were just a little smudgy, okay? He didn't need her to tell him how to hunt - he'd been doing just fine his whole life after all.

But he wasn't getting any younger, and it wouldn't be long before he'd no longer be able to tell the smudges from the rest of the world. And instead of feeling sorry, Valette was suggesting something to ease the transition. She was helping, refusing to allow him to become useless, in a voice that suggested she'd just try something else if he didn't like the sound of this plan -

And hell, Day kind of liked the sound of it. He sucked in a breath and looked again toward the herd. He had a good nose, didn't he?

"Okay - do you think if I hide in the tall grass that you could scare them toward me?" he asked, closing his eyes and taking another deep breath, his lips curling to better taste the air. "I'll keep my eyes open so I don't get trampled, but I'll focus more on my other senses. Sound good?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: with purple fountains issuing from his veins - by Grayday Sr. - October 05, 2016, 08:27 AM