Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He'd been thinking about that - about visting some of the other packs in the area when he went to visit Amber. Maybe Doe's pack would put them up for a couple months, or maybe they could see about Donnelaith... Day knew that there were other, closer packs as well, but liked the idea of improving the friendships he already had. Time would tell, he decided.

Day smiled at his alpha's high praise, and Day couldn't help but return the compliment. "You too - I mean, you're already a great dad," he said, thinking of how great Adeline was turning out. "I'll be glad to be half as good as you," he admitted. Indeed, there were days he wondered if, perhaps, fatherhood just wasn't meant for him. He'd waited so long, and there was still no guaruntee that anything would come of his brief encounter with Amber.

"I think this is the last year I'll even try," he sad after a moment, a bit somber. "I don't know if my eyes are any better... and if they aren't, the convention so far has been that they only get worse. I think I'll be good enough to raise kids for the rest of the year, but after that..."

After that, he'd be useless to just about everyone. The thought didn't frighten him as it once had, but it still wasn't something he liked to dwell on.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM