Permafrost Hollows Shouldn't one do as one's told to?
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Seemed instead of a guide she had obtained a wandering pal.  Worked just as well for company, if a little less efficient, so Rosalyn wasn't bothered.  If they didn't find a lake they would surely find something else.  She just had to keep track of how to get back; easy enough when one lived on a mountain.

"You must be new to these parts too then.  I'm recently from the coast, till I hit a spot of rough waters.  You just passing through?". She asked as they walked.  No reason not to have a bit of conversation, at least before they got close.  "I'm Rosalyn, or Roz, if you prefer."  Most did.  Including herself most days.  The full just seemed so formal.

They talked a while, and Rosalyn's motives might have been slightly less than pure friendliness, but she quickly got a sense that the other would not be interested and stuck to the pleasantries.  They parted ways without regret, but Rosalyn now had another face in Teekon with whom she was familiar. That in itself made the conversation worth it.
Messages In This Thread
Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Chip - October 25, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Rosalyn - October 28, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Chip - October 29, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Rosalyn - October 30, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Shouldn't one do as one's told to? - by Rosalyn - November 03, 2016, 06:50 PM