Gyrfalcon's Keep bo'ijani
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The frosted babe did not immediately decline her offer, instead beveling her gaze as if to inquire for more. At this, Olive felt a gentle smile dance across her ashen lips. It was hard for her to put into words a thing such as Teaghlaigh. The foe had actively abstained from pack hood for close to a year of her young adulthood, shirking the responsibilities of a family in favor of spiritual expansion. Then she had been subterfuged by the warrior Furiosa; the woman who brought her to the family out of dereliction and the need for penance. In the end, officially joining as one of Teaghlaigh’s recruits was Olive’s decision alone [once the ruse had been revealed] — But Olive chuckled at how something so beautiful had been spun from such unlikely threads.

"We're a small family, but tight and strong. Those in the family… we’re all equals, under Ceannasach. Every wolf’s opinion is heard and considered.” It was that very fact that convinced her to ultimately sign on to the nascent group of wolves. Olive had always entertained her own values of equanimity, and she appreciated a wolf who could tie it into their leadership style [as Arturo had]. Far too many wolves ruled tyrannically, overcoming others with force and leveraging fear.   Ceannasach's word was law, of course, but that much was necessary for any one wolf to act as arbiter over others.

“Teaghlaigh disproved my every misconception about pack life. Life's sweetness does not diminish when shared with others. Instead, it becomes much sweeter.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 24, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 25, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 25, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 26, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 27, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 27, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 29, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - December 01, 2016, 01:58 PM