Don't go throwing your stones around
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Wow. This post is awful. Forgiiiive me

Thank god. Olive had not squandered her first encounter with a Depths wolf with unease and offense. Olive felt so unsure in these types of situations that required so much strategy and forethought and refinement. Olive was raw and candid [though always in a pleasant manner] and felt akin to a puppy who spoke its mind’s words before stopping to mull it over. She was overthinking it, Olive decided with a firm nod of her head. “And I'm Olive. How fares you, Jagoda?” Olive spoke easily, finely, letting the tension of moments before slide from her vocal chords. Then, she motioned across the invisible borders the guarded Teaghlaigh with a toss of her milky snout. “Please, step through; the wolves of Blackrock Depths are always welcome amongst our company.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - December 14, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 14, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 15, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Dakarai - December 15, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 15, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - January 09, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Dakarai - January 24, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - February 01, 2017, 01:49 PM