Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"@Sunny and @Dawn," he replied, tail lashing as he thought of his two perfect kids. "They look just like me - wait 'til you see 'em." It was odd, actually, how little of Amber he could see in them. It was better that way, in all probability. Their mother had left them, and Day thought it was almost fitting that they looked more like him than a woman they would never meet. With any luck, he wouldn't have to explain that there had been a mother at all for a while yet.

Day led Krypton the short distance to his den, where the kids would probably be. He gave a low chuff to summon them from wherever they'd gotten off to while he was away (hopefully not far) and then looked back to Krypton, unable to stop staring at how different she was and even less capable of believing she was really there.

"I'm real glad you found us," he said with a soft breath, tearing his eyes away to keep from making her uncomfortable. The discarded half-rabbit his children hadn't finished the night before caught his eye. "Are you hungry? There's still some meat on this," he offered, pawing it toward her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by Grayday Sr. - December 28, 2016, 10:30 PM