Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Of course, he could always trust his kids to make an innocent situation awkward. Sunny was absolutely obsessed with his mother, and although Day tried to be understanding about it (because it was understandable, after all), he still couldn't help but wish the kid could be a little more grown-up, like his sister.

"No, this is Krypton," Day explained, booping Sunny with his nose in greeting. Just as soon as the situation with Sunny was corrected, Dawn came bolting out of nowhere ready to rip the intruder to shreds. Briefly, Day considered scolding her, but it just didn't sit right with him to dull her killer instinct. Instead, he tried to redirect her focus to him, hoping that she would get the picture and behave.

"Hey, princess," he said, ignoring her aggression (it would've been the right response, with most other strangers) and smoothing his tongue down her back. "This is Krypton - " he looked up at the woman, a sheepish look on his face - "That might be a little too much for them, actually. Is it alright if they call your Kryp?" he asked, not wanting to offend the former beta during their first real conversation.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by Grayday Sr. - January 06, 2017, 01:06 AM