Stone Circle Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day had felt the storm too, and was grateful that Steady had arrived with a good idea and an extra set of jaws to help carry the kids. They were big enough to trudge through the snow, by now, but Day didn't trust their thin little pelts to keep them warm enough to finish the walk. So Day picked up Sunny and Steady picked up Dawn, and they trudged together as quickly as they could.

The cave wasn't big, but Day had to agree with their alpha - that was best.

"There will be time for play and time for quiet, and how well you listen and behave will help decide how long you get of each," he said firmly, dropping a swift kiss between his son's ears. "For now, I want you both to settle down while everyone finds a comfortable place, and then maybe we can hear a story from Uncle Chaska, or maybe I'll sing you a song."

He looked to Steady, then, to see if this was in the realm of possibilities. It was a dire situation, but they would be okay if they stuck together, and there was no reason to make this a punishment. There was no reason to scare the kids.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. - by Grayday Sr. - January 13, 2017, 10:52 AM