Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm wrapping bc i let this get dated/it was heading to an end anyway i believe <3 <3
She offered a soft chuff. Pyx was not far from the truth. Fierce, but perhaps not for all the right reasons. Maybe winter had given her that extra edge, and maybe it was why a young Amekaze had been nothing sort of ruthless, enough to push the point of recklessness. It was not often a thought she preferred to visit at length. Her packmate's preference for the autumn came as a much gentler thought. Ame's tail swished a few times as she conjured her memories of the distinct scent, the vivid colors, and then yearned for them just as viciously as well. "An early spring would definitely be nice.." she smirked. Anything but this drab, desolate cold. But these easier moments helped it pass by faster than the average. Soon enough, it would be here.

Amekaze let the conversation taper and munched now and again on frozen meat while she enjoyed the easy company with Pyx. She'd long realized how fond of her she was, so times like these were not often shared between her and many others.. Nevertheless, when the time was right, and assuming no one else joined them late for any bites, she'd cache the leftovers then bed down somewhere warm to rest.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM