Stone Circle No place like home
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
She... what? She needed -

Reality came rushing back at him in one deep, gasping breath. This was real, she was Adeline and she was cold and hungry and -

"Addie - "

He was so fucking angry at her -

(How many times had he imagined this exact moment, where she came back and he met here here, and when he poured out his heart, she filled it? How many times had he wished for this? How many times -)

And her scent wasn't just unfamiliar, but tainted by ice and hunger. She'd been on her own so long, alone in the winter just like he'd warned her not to -

"Don't leave," he said, he begged, turning and bolting into the territory. She was hungry, and no matter what he'd waited for, he had to take care of her, first. He gave a long, desperate, triumphant howl: She is back. She is here. Come quickly. By the time he got back to her, there would surely be someone else at her side - but that was what she needed, and Day would never deny her that.

He grabbed meat from the first cache he could find and rushed back to her side. He tried to pretend he was angry that no one else had gotten to her yet, but selfishly, he was glad for a few more minutes alone. Dropping the haunch of meat at her paws, he opened his mouth to say something to her.

"I - " I missed you. I love you. I was so worried. I'm so angry that you left. I dreamed about you. I thought you would never come back. There was so much he wanted to say. None of it could get past his tongue.
Probably @Steady @Valette @Krypton or something, but Day basically just called for everyone to come help her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: No place like home - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: No place like home - by Steady - January 25, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 25, 2017, 10:47 AM