Panther Park fish in the sea of galilee
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Slipping this in before it gets archived so I can use it for the trade ♥

Coelacanth returned shortly thereafter, but her mouth and paws were empty. Apology was writ in the cant of her fragile little frame, for she hadn’t been able to find anything of use in the unfamiliar forest. Neptune eyes glimmered, wind-whipped and stinging from the frigid cold; she crept nearer to Dakarai and Olive on her belly, her sumi-e brush tail curving between her hocks until its tip brushed her high-waisted abdomen. It was important that Olive keep the wound clean, but apart from that, there was nothing Seelie could do. Tilting her head quizzically from one side to the other, she looked at Olive and dipped her delicately tapered muzzle. “I have done all I can,” bespoke her posture and a soft, toneless whine spilled airily from her lips as she bestowed upon the druid’s cheek a tender kiss, the wet of her nose just barely brushing the downy fur. The wound was largely superficial, just angry. If Olive could but keep it clean and clear, there was a chance Dakarai would take no further harm from it.
Messages In This Thread
fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - January 29, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - January 29, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - February 05, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - February 19, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2017, 06:33 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - March 10, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - March 11, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - March 12, 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2017, 07:07 PM