Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He really was a sucker for the needy. Day could already feel a deep well of protectiveness (borderline possessiveness) drilling into his chest, right alongside the wells already constructed for his children and Adeline. "C'mon then, darlin'," he said, his heart nearly breaking for the girl when she tried to shelter underneath him. She clearly needed a champion right then, and though Day would have loved to allow her time to draw strength, he knew that it was more important to reach safety first.

So he turned toward home, moving slowly so that the girl - Sorrel - could continue to walk beside him without trouble. She was probably tired - so was Day - and he worried that she wouldn't make it to the borders. But he'd carry her if she faded, and the'd rest if the need arose. "Everything's gonna be okay," he murmured, hoping that he wasn't making himself into a liar.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM