Redhawk Caldera the bank robbed the people so the people robbed the bank
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Good jo—" Raven made to say to Orca, though a little black blur distracted her and she could only grimace fondly as Towhee smashed her sister's concentration to pieces. Aware that she was very unlikely to recapture her fancy with play on the table, the Gamma retreated a few steps and sat, patient despite the small sigh that escaped her.

Meanwhile, Towhee did her best to push the other female to the ground. There was no ill intent, she just badly wanted the other pup to submit to her. Her tail stood up stiffly above her as she pressed all of her (not very significant) weight on top of Orca, literally attempting to win by sheer force of gravity.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the bank robbed the people so the people robbed the bank - by Towhee - March 06, 2017, 01:20 PM