Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Private 
Some PP of @Sorrel Marie. Let me know if I should change anything. Thread is for @Steady and/or @Valette. This is backdated about a week, he was gone for almost two days, probably.
Day gave a sharp bark as he approached the alphas' den. Even though he knew Keoni and Nikai still bedded down with them, he was wary of ever catching the two on unawares again. Whenever he knew they were around, he announced himself.

It was late, but this wasn't something he wanted to wait for. He'd left Sorrel back at his den with Sunny, Dawn, and Adeline - the girl had been dead on her paws after the long journey - and he didn't want Steady to wake up smelling a stranger without briefing him first.

And he was nervous. He knew that this might not go in his favor. In her favorite. He knew he'd already tested the strength of his and Steady's bond by bringing a wife and two kids into the picture. But his bleeding heart couldn't handle leaving a girl out in the cold, and he hoped that Stead would have similar feelings about the situation.

"Steady? Val?" he called softly, pressing his belly to the dirt as he awaited them. "I'm home - but there's something I need to talk to you about."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM