Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Steady emerged, bleary-eyed but alert. Day's throat was stopped at the sight of him, and for a moment, he considered retreating and trying again in the morning. The alpha had so much on his plate already - they'd taken in another lost child not a week before - and who was he to add more to that burden?

He should've left the girl behind, but he hadn't, and Day couldn't truly say whether he had it in him or not.

"I found a little girl, about the age of my own two," he said, releasing his tension in a tired sigh. "I offered to help her find her home, but she said that she couldn't go back, and that her mother was dead. So I brought her back with me - she's at my den with Addie and the kids."

There was more he wanted to say, but he didn't know how to say it without inciting the alpha's anger. He could never quite articulate all that he wanted, and more often than not, his words ended up being more inflamatory than soothing. So he stayed silent, waiting for Steady to say his piece and hoping to gauge the mood from there.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM