Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
His ears went back at the sound of her voice - something about it was off, but he couldn't say exactly how. And then she went on, asking if it would take long, and Grayday realized that there were a million other things she could be doing, that he'd hurt her feelings that he was probably the last wolf she wanted to be spending extended amounts of time with.

With a tired groan, the beta flopped over on his side and then twisted onto his back, where he then wiggled appealingly at the smaller wolf.

"I didn't mean to growl earlier," he said, speaking the first words that came to mind. "And what I said - " he paused, shut his eyes against the pale haze of moonlight. He couldn't say he didn't mean it, but maybe, "Maybe there were better ways to have phrased it. I mean... I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm not - I'm not looking for anything, and that was..."

Not even his words were making sense anymore, and the greyscale male fell silent with a soft huff of frustration.

"I'm sorry," he said after a moment. "You don't deserve to be treated like that - just 'cause I don't have my shit together."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread