Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday thought back, excuses already jumping into his mind. I just thought you were weirdo or  Wolves flirt all the time without meltdowns like this! And it could've been true - all of it. But Grayday knew the truth.

"I did," he sighed. "I wanted you to like me, I - "

That whole motherhood thing really turns me on.

Did you know we fit together like we were made to?

Have you ever been this frustrated before?

"I was lonely," he said in a low voice, as if sharing some great secret. "I am. And I wanted to see..."

if I could love the right kind of wolf, a grown woman

if I could be happy with someone else

how it felt to just let go for once, to take a leap and see what happens

"I thought I could make it work," he went on, swallowing back all the truths he could've told. "But I don't think I'm ready for that. My wife - "

His throat closed once more, not in grief over Amber, but guilt over the lies that were spilling out of him. Clearing his throat, he tried to go on with more half-truths, still toeing the line.

"Well, she's gone. And I spend every night in a den full of kids I don't even know how to raise. I love them like crazy, but I'm going crazy. And then you were there, and you liked me, and maybe I... well, I took advantage of that."

Despite getting that off his chest, guilt still weighed heavily on the silvery beta. There were reasons sleeping in his den was difficult, and being surrounded by children wasn't the worst of them.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread