Redhawk Caldera I don't understand that reference.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
I'm hoping for a @Birk and/or @West but anyone's welcome! :D

The pups were playing in the middle of the rendezvous site when Raven called them over to eat some lunch. They were eating real meat now and the adults had brought some elk remains back for them to devour. Towhee naturally didn't hear the summons, though @Phox gently batted her shoulder to get her attention even as he and the other two went racing over to the bloody spread.

Towhee didn't feel that hungry, though, so she slowly meandered behind the other puppies. She stood off to the side, watching them feed, absent of the normal licking and slurping noises that accompanied such a hearty meal. Eventually, she plopped into a sit and began to lick herself for want of anything better to do. When she inevitably grew bored of that, she then approached the food, sniffed, then snatched a small hunk of meat and wandered away several yards to flop down and begin gnawing on it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 12, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - April 01, 2017, 02:55 PM